Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue chip office - London (Mayfair) - £38,000
Are you an electrician looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you fed up with an early start?
Do you want to work 12:00pm to 21:00pm / 5 days a week?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician / Multi-Skilled Engineer to be based in a commercial / blue chip office in London (Mayfair). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th/18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 based on experience, further training, overtime and career progression.
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Fire Alarm tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilet
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Basic fabric duties
- Escort / organise sub contractors
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
IMPORTANT - You must be able to work 12:00pm to 21:00pm (5 days a week)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Must be able to work 12:00pm to 21:00pm
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!