Electrician - North & East London - Up to £35,000 + Package
Are you a qualified electrician looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience carrying out fault finding and repair works in both a domestic and commercial environment?
Would you like to work for an award-winning contractor?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across North and East London and parts of Essex has arisen! CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a qualified electrician to carry out fault finding and repair works in both a domestic and commercial environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Building Services and have experience working within the social housing / local authority sector. This position would be ideal for a Qualified Electrician currently in a similar position who is keen on a new opportunity. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 + package.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems,
- Ensure installations are to manufacturers’ standards
- Emergency lighting fire alarms and security systems, incl. door entry; re-wire faulty electrical systems, including emergency lighting, heating, alarms, door entry.
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000 per annum based on qualifications and experience
- 1 in 5 week - Call Out Rota
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Call out / On call - Monday – Friday 11:00am – 8:00pm
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - Level 2&3 (Essential)
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in domestic & commercial services
- Good communication skills
- Honest, reliable & hard working
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information