Fabric Engineer - Shift work (Days only) - FM Service Provider - Corporate / Blue chip office - London (City) - Up to £35,000
Are you a Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a corporate environment?
Do you want shift work?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Fabric Engineer to be based in a corporate / blue chip commercial office situated by Liverpool Street.The successful candidate will have an all round understanding of most trades with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out general fabric tasks, basic plumbing, L8 water temperature checks, Lamp replacements and assisting the M&E Engineers to name a few. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £35,000, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Shift Rota / Working days: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (4 days a week)
- Days off: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Hours of work: 07:00am to 18:00pm
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of all round trades; Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, water treatment, painting & decorating etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to pass security clearance
- Previous experience working in a commercial / blue chip building
- Previous security clearance
- Trade qualifications (Carpentry, Plumbing etc)
Please send your CV to <strong><a>Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com</a></strong> or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!