Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - 4on 4off (Days only) - FM Service Provider - Hospital - SE London - Up to £31,500
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only role?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work in SE London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Shift Fabric / Maintenance Engineer to be based in a large hospital in SE London. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out all aspects of fabric planned and reactive maintenance across the hospital. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £31,500, overtime and further training.Hours of Work
4on 4off - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting etc
- Maintain and update Log books
- Assist the maintenance team on site
- Escort sub contractors
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- A trade qualification would be highly desirable (Not essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- A strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc.
- Good communication skills
- Any M&E qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
- Hospital experience
- Enhanced DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!