Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Euston) - Up to £30,000
Are you a Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you live near Euston?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Fabric / Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building / estate located a short walk from Euston station. The successful candidate will have an all round understanding of most fabric duties (i.e. Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, Painting & Decorating etc) He or she will be required to carry out general fabric tasks, basic plumbing, L8 water temperature checks, Lamp replacements and assisting the M&E Engineers on site. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000, further training and career progressionHours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that routine fabric maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure that all reactive tasks logged are carried out to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements
- The Fabric Engineer will be required to carry out all moves and changes that the client requires to be carried out.
- Undertake painting, decorating, and a full range of DIY tasks to ensure the meeting of service levels and to maintain an attractive decorative environment.
- Ensure the loading and unloading of stock, and appropriate and safe storage of relevant equipment, spares and deliveries.
- Ensure effective lamping replacement is undertaken for all bulbs and tubes, and cleaning of lighting diffusers
- Assist the engineering team to ensure that all planned and reactive engineering activities meet and exceed both service levels and customer expectations.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Assist the Water Treatment Engineer in the compilation of the Water Management System logbooks, as directed by site management.
- Ensure that fabric and engineering skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- Assist when requested with routine daily and weekly plant checks as detailed in the site log books.
- Ensure the equipment storage areas in the facility are kept clean and tidy daily.
- Escort visiting subcontractors around site to ensure safe execution of service related tasks, and ensure RAMS are reviewed by the engineering teams and contract management according to company and client protocols.
- Ensure the plant rooms are locked always and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of all round trades; Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, water treatment, painting & decorating etc
- Good communication skills
- Client facing, hard working and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to participate on site "Call out! rota
- Trade qualifications (Carpentry, Plumbing etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!