Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - London (Kings Cross) - Up to £30,000
Do you live near Kings Cross?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have FM Building maintenance experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Fabric / Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located by Kings Cross. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out all aspects of fabric planned and reactive maintenance across the site (Landlord and Tenant area's) In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000, overtime and further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting etc
- Maintain and update Log books
- Assist the maintenance team on site
- Escort sub contractors
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
07:00am to 16:00pm, 08:00am to 17:00pm, 10:00am to 19:00pmPackage
- Up to £30,000 (based on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Call out required
- A trade qualification would be highly desirable (Not essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- A strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc.
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!