Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - London - Rates (£Negotiable)
Do you have an all round knowledge of fabric trades?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for temporary work?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a number of leading FM service providers situated in London. CBW is currently recruiting for a number of Fabric / Maintenance Engineers to work in various commercial buildings such as offices, museums, hotels, government buildings to name a few. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance with an all round knowledge of most fabric trades. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out fabric PPM and reactive maintenance within the tenant, landlord and communal areas. These roles vary from one day to short interim contracts based on the clients requirements.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - Hours can vary from 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 9pm, 6pm & 10am to 7pm
*Occasional weekend workRequirements
- Any trade qualifications (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- An all round knowledge of fabric trades (i.e. Basic Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Tiling etc)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Client facing
- Immediately available or can start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information