Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London / Battersea - Up to £30,000
Do you have an all round knowledge of fabric trades?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Do you live close or happy to travel to Battersea?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Fabric / Maintenance Engineer to work in a commercial estate in Battersea. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance with an all round knowledge of most fabric trades. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out fabric PPM and reactive maintenance within the landlord/communal areas. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 based on experience, further training and overtime.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Any trade qualifications (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- An all round knowledge of fabric trades (i.e. Basic Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Tiling etc)
- Whilst there is a minimal amount of tiling work available on site you must have previous/current tiling experience
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Client facing
- Able to commute or travel to Battersea on a daily basis
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information