Fabric / Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Kings Cross) - £30,000 + Package
Are you a Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you live near Kings Cross?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Fabric / Maintenance Engineer to be based on a large estate by Kings Cross. The successful candidate will have an all round understanding of most trades with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out general fabric tasks, basic plumbing, L8 water temperature checks, Lamp replacements and assisting the M&E Engineers on site.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying £30,000, overtime available, further training and career progression. The client is also able to offer temporary to permanent on this contract for candidates whose preference would be to start initially on a temporary basis.Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
07:00am to 16:00pm, 08:00am to 17:00pm, 10:00am to 19:00pmPackage
- Up to £36,000 (Neg based on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Call out required
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of all round trades; Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, water treatment, painting & decorating etc
- Good communication skills
- Client facing, hard working and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to participate on site "Call out! rota
- Trade qualifications (Carpentry, Plumbing etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!