Fabric Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Stratford, East London - up to £28,000 + Package
Are you a Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in a commercial office building in East London.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in London. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Fabric Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £28,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full company uniform
- NVQ / City & Guilds Level 2 / 3 (Ideally)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Ben Joselyn
for more Information!