Fabric / Shift Maintenance Engineer - Days & Nights - Shopping Centre - East London (Stratford) - Up to £31,000
Are you a Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in Stratford?
Are you happy working Days & Nights?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
An exciting opportunity to join an in house / client direct FM provider situated in East London (Stratford). CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Fabric / Shift Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a large retail contract in Stratford. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc. The client is in a position to fill this role on a temp to perm or straight perm basis. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £31,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting etc
- Maintain and update Log books
- Assist the maintenance team on site
- Escort sub contractors
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amShift pattern
- 3 days, 2off, 2 days, 3off, 3 nights, 2 off, 2 nights, 3 offRequirements
- A trade qualification would be highly desirable (Not essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- A strong understanding of most general fabric trades such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc.
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information!