Fire Alarm Engineer - FM Service Provider – Taunton, South West - Up to £28,000 + Package
Are you a Fire Alarm Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading M&E provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established M&E company based across the South West.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fire alarm Engineer, you will be expected to visit multiple commercial properties such as banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete the service and maintenance of a wide range of fire alarm systems, to ensure compliance for all of the customers. The candidate will ideally will have previous experience of working on different types of fire alarm systems, such as conventional, bi-wire and addressable systems and will be expected to have some formal qualifications such as that provided by the FIA. This position would be ideal for a Fire Alarm Engineer currently in a similar position who is looking for a new challenge. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £28,000 depending on experience, with a possible route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Surveying sites to ensure adequacy of portable fire fighting cover
- Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
- To maintain portable extinguishers
- Assist with repair works and modifications
- Commissioning fire alarm panels following installation
- Installation of fire alarm systems
- Attending fire alarm fault calls
- Providing technical support to other team members
- Some fire alarm & emergency light maintenance
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- 40 Hour week
- Full company uniform
- Branded Company Vehicle
- Branded Work wear
- Full PPE
- Test Equipment
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Fuel Card (for business use)
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
- 2 Years previous industry experience would be advantageous
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Internet access required
- To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Good computer literacy
- Must hold an Industry Standard accreditation such as FIA
- A proven track record in commercial maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Toby Filtness
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!