Fire Alarm Engineer – FM Provider – London & M25 – Basic Salary of up to £46,000 per Annum
Are you a Fire Alarm Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in the City of London and covering London and the M25. CBW is currently recruiting on behalf of an established facilities and maintenance company based in London that has grown significantly in the past few years. Due to the high demand for work my client is urgently looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team who is at the industry-standard accreditation such as BAFE, FIA, FETA. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Fire alarm servicing and commissioning and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Fire Alarm Engineer currently in a similar position who is looking for a new challenge. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £46,000 with a possible route into further career progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing & rectifying faults on a variety of fire alarm systems, disabled refuge systems & emergency lighting systems. You will also be tasked with helping to enhance/develop the service business, working in a professional manner as both an individual and within the team.Key duties include:
· Routine & annual servicing of systems
· Responding to emergency breakdowns
· Servicing & Commissioning of portable firefighting equipment
· Participation of the engineer callout rota as directed by the Service Manager
· Utilise knowledge of fire alarm & detection the system, emergency lights, disable refuge systems & access control system
· Liaising with Customers and Staff (internal & external)
· General Administrative duties
· Confident & professional communication (both written & oral),
· Proficient use of IT to record and update company records
· Interpret data ensuring attention to detail & accuracy
· Ensure workload is planned & prioritised in accordance with business needs
· Present a smart, professional appearance to customers & suppliers at all times
· Deliver flexibility in terms of working hours to meet the demands of the business.
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic salary of up to £46,000
- Call Out Rota
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Must have experience working on fire systems such as Kentec, Honeywell Gent, Advanced, Morley
- Must hold an Industry Standard accreditation such as BAFE, FIA, FETA
- A proven track record in commercial maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your Cv to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 02035833099 for more information.