Maintenance Electrician - Foot Mobile / Multiple sites / Commercial buildings - London - Up to £38,000 / Zones 1&2 Travel card
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for several Foot Mobile Maintenance Electrician's to work across a number of Multi-tenanted commercial office buildings on behalf of a large property management companies. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with C&G, 17th or 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 based on experience and a zones 1&2 travel card,Key duties & responsibilities
Hours of work
- You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks
- Liaise with clients and specialist sub contractors on site
- Respond to emergency call out's on site
- Ensure Health & Safety is carried out on site
- Offer technical support to the clients / staff on site
- The site includes Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- A technical understanding of the following; Lighting, Small installation, Fault finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Controls pane;. Power distribution, Emergency lighting, Air Conditioning (AHU/FCU - Filter changes/cleaning etc) Re-set chillers, Water treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing) Unblocking toilets, BMS systems (Monitor / Hot & Colds) UPS systems (Monitor / Take readings) and general building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)
- Electrically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to work on a "Foot mobile basis"
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Able to participate in the site "Call out" rota
IMPORTANT - These roles are Foot Mobile positions and no vehicle will be needed or provided for day to day work.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!