Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London - Up to £36,000 Are you Electrically or Mechanically qualified?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you happy working in a "Foot Mobile" position?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an FM Service provider in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover a portfolio of buildings on behalf of a property management company/managing agent. The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically qualified to City & Guilds or NVQ and will also have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Statutory compliance tasks
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- £34,000-36,000 Per Annum
- 25 Days Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Travel Expenses
- Company Uniform
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- 18th Edition
- L8 and Cooling Tower Experience
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.