Foot Mobile Mechanical Engineer - London - Up to £38,000 + City & West End
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing maintenance companies in the City?
Are you looking for genuine career progression?
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the quickest growing maintenance companies in London & The South East who are working in the City & West End across a number of High End Residential buildings on behalf of a number of large property management companies. You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
My client is looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer's with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious High end residential buildings in the City and West End. You will be given the chance to manage your own buildings taking full control of all statutory compliance, log book management, arranging and supervision of sub-contractors etc.Hours
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
Plenty of Overtime AvailablePackage
- Basic Salary of £38,000
- 26 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Travel Card
- Plenty of OT Available across the business
- Genuine Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.\
- Training Provided - Both External and Internal Courses from a company who invest heavily in their staff.
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Knowledge of the following plant; Heating plant, HIU’s, Plate exchangers, Pressurisation Units, Booster pumps, Calorifiers, Pressure vessels, CHP’s, BMS, Boilers, Dosing Pots, Drainage (sump pumps), Cold/hot water systems, L8 Water treatment, AHU’s, AOV’s
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com