Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Victoria - £40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do want to work close to Victoria station?
Are you looking for an 8am to 5pm role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in Central London. CBW are currently looking for a Lead Maintenance Electrician to be based in commercial building located near Victoria station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site of 2 engineers, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. This role is 50% hands on building maintenance and 50% supervisory, dealing with the client and managing sub-contractors.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £40-45,000 further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £45,000
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Overtime available
- Further training & career progression
- Company pension
- No Call Out
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of Electrical fault-finding / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC etc
This contract goes live on the 4th of May.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information!