Lead Maintenance Engineer - High End Residential Building - Temple, London - £38,000
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you an Engineer who is ready to step up to Lead Engineer?
Are you happy to commute to Temple?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you...….
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in Temple, Central London. I am currently recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Engineer to look after a New High End residential building located in Temple.
The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in a High End residential building / property maintenance within a supervisory / hand on position. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the small maintenance team (1 Engineer) on site.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 based on qualifications / experience as well as offering further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Basic Salary of £38,000
- Plenty of Overtime
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NO CALL OUT
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Company Uniform
- Career Progression opportunities
- To ensure M&E technical support and guidance is provided to operational colleagues
at all levels - this will include carrying out site visits on a regular basis, providing
feedback on any engineering related issues that require a resolution, that can be
passed on to all relevant parties including Landlords and Tenants
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Manage a team of 1 engineers
- Have a good knowledge of statutory compliance and current legislation, regulations
- Have a good working knowledge of SFG20 and other specifications
- To take monthly meter readings to assist with utility consumption reporting
- To assist with ensuring the clients property portfolio complies with all aspects of
legislation relating to its operational safety.
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- To take ownership of site log books and files, ensuring that they are kept tidy and up
to date with the filing of any reports and to participate, where appropriate in site-
based audits (internal and external) and to provide assistance on closing out any
nonconformances that may be identified.
- Working collaboratively within the FM team and across the department and
corporately is essential to deliver the overall service deliveries.
- Being commercial aware of the operational delivery to ensure improved customer
experience, value for money and compliance with safety.
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition (If electrically qualified)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!