Oxford Street, London, UK - Lead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Oxford Street - BJ
Lead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Commercial Office Building - Oxford Street - £38,000 Apply Now
Are you an established Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers?
An exciting opportunity to join an established International FM service provider based in the heart of London has arisen!
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mechanically bias Lead Engineer to be based in a commercial office building just a short walk from Oxford Street tube station. The successful
candidate will be required to carry out all aspects of multi-skilled maintenance within this commercial office building environment.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This position would be ideal for a Lead Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary in the region of £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression and management.
Key duties & Responsibilities
● Fire alarm testing and sprinkler testing
● AHUs/FCUs – filter changes, belt changes, actuator changes, coil cleans
● Pumps – PPMs or strip downs (replacing seals, bearings, valves, overhauls)
● Motors – PPMs (re-winds, overhauls)
● Water treatment – dipslides, pH & temperature testing, chlorination, chemical dosing
● Water pressurization units
● Chlorifiers – annual inspection, de-scaling
● Steam Plant
● Condensers, Condenser Returns
● Cooling towers
● Chillers – re-sets, 1 st Line faults
● Splits/multi-splits – filter changes, condenser changes
● VRV/VAV/VRF – filter changes, condenser changes
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday- Split Days - 07:00 to 16:00 / 10:00 – 19:00
● One in four call out rota
● Lots of overtime readily available
● Mechanical Qualifications – Level 2/3 – NVQ or City & Guilds Equivalent
● Client facing and presentable
● A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
● Hard working honest and reliable
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!