M&E Maintenance Engineer - Foot Mobile - Commercial buildings - Central London - £35,640 Includes Zones 1 to 6 Travel card (£32,640 + £3k Travel)
Are you M&E qualified Maintenance Engineer?
Are you happy to work on a "Foot Mobile" basis?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Engineer to work across a number of Multi-tenanted commercial office buildings in London on behalf of a large property management companies (Landlord areas). The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician or Mechanical Engineer and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying £35,600 based on experience and a zones 1-6 travel cardKey duties & responsibilities
Hours of work
- You will be given a portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks
- To complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC (i.e. FCU, AHU, Pimps, Motors, Lighting and Emergency lighting, Basic plumbing, L8 Water hygiene tasks)
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule. To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable time frame after the servicing.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)
- Electrically or mechanically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to work on a "Foot mobile basis"
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- He or she will be required to carry out a DBS check
- These roles are Foot Mobile positions and no vehicle will be needed or provided for day to day work.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!