M&E Maintenance Engineer - SW London (Kensington) - Large Tourist Attraction - Permanent or Temp to Perm - £36,000
Are you bored of working in an office?
Would you like a 4on 4off days only role?
Are you electrically or mechanically qualified?
if the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in SW London. CBW are currently recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Engineer to be based at a large tourist attraction situated by Kensington. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician or Mechanical Engineer with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across this large static site. Working with the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. Our client is able to recruit for this position on a straight permanent basis or temp to perm and is also happy to consider electricians / mechanical engineers who have recently completed their apprenticeships (Must have C&G Level 3 as a minimum). In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training (Testing & Inspection) overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
4on 4off - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Overtime available (Events, shift covers etc)
- 19 days holiday
- Company Pension
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!