Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Euston) - Up to £36,000
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in commercial building located in by Euston station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £36,000 further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £36,000
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Potential HV, Ipaf and simmtronic training
- Company pension
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!