Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Central London (The Strand) - £38,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do want to work close to Charing Cross station?
Are you looking for an 8am to 5pm role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in Central London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in commercial building located near Charing Cross station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000 further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £38,000
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Overtime available
- Further training & career progression
- Company pension
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of Electrical fault-finding / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!