Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - London (Kings Cross) - Up to £38,000
Do you live near Kings Cross?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you electrically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial building located by Kings Cross station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following (Landlord and Tenant area's). In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £37,000 further training, overtime available and career progression. The client is also able to offer temporary to permanent for candidates whose preference would be to start initially on a temporary basis.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution, Fault-finding)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
07:00am to 16:00pm, 08:00am to 17:00pm, 10:00am to 19:00pmPackage
- Up to £38,000 (Neg based on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Call out required
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.