Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office Space - London, St Paul's - £38,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you happy to look after your own site?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a blue chip commercial multi-tenanted building located near St Pauls. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own). You will be the first point of contact for all hands on M&E/Fabric maintenance issues across the 7 floors within the building (Tenant contract). In return the company is offering a salary of £38,000, overtime available and further training.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office..
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- Act as a conduit between the landlord M&E team and the tenant representative.
- To respond to callouts and cover breakdowns and emergencies weekly.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate (Ability to send emails, write reports etc)
- Happy to be on call out - £100 per week
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information