Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Hospital - North London - Up to £35,500
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Technician?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you live near North London?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in North London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a large hospital in North London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, you will be required to carry our PPM and reactive maintenance to the M&E plant below;
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
- Attend client meetings if required
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Electrical Engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent, Apprentice trained
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An all-around knowledge of the following M&E plant/fabric would be highly desirable; Electrical fault-finding, BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Good communication skills
- He or she must be able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
- Hold a current security or Enhanced DBS clearance
- Previous experience working in a Hospital or Healthcare environment
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!