Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Shopping Centre - North London, Wood Green - £36,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Do you live in or near North London, Wood Green?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a Shopping Centre in North London, Wood Green. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own). Working with a Fabric Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all hands on M&E/Fabric maintenance issues. In return the company is offering a salary of £36,000, overtime available, further training and the ability to employ someone on a temporary to permanent basis.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information