Maintenance Electrician (HVAP) - FM Service Provider - NEW Commercial Building - London (Moorgate) - Up to £44,000
Are you currently High Voltage authorised?
Are you happy to run a site on your own as a Resident Electrician?
Would you like to work 4 days a week?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a NEW commercial building in London (Located near Moorgate station). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) HVAP and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. As the Resident Electrician you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric maintenance issues, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager if you require assistance/support. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £44,000, overtime available, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Tuesday to Friday (4 days only)
07:00am to 18:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
EssentialYou must have or previously been High Voltage certified with experience in HV Switching, Schedules or will to carry out HV work/attend a new course to apply for this role
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- HVAP - Current or Expired
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a new building (Not essential)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!