Maintenance Electrician (HVAP) - FM Service Provider - NEW Commercial Building - London (Moorgate) - Up to £45,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a NEW commercial building in London (Located near Moorgate station). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) HVAP and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside another engineer you will both be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric maintenance issues, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager if you require assistance/support. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £45,000, overtime available, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Week 1 - 06:00am to 15:00pm
- Week 2 - 12:00pm to 20:00pm
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself/Team member.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a new building (Not essential)
You must have or previously been High Voltage certified
with experience in HV Switching, Schedules or will to carry out HV work/attend a new course to apply for this role.
If you are interested in the position then please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information