X2 Maintenance Electrician - SW London (Kensington) - Large Tourist Attraction - £34,000
Are you bored of working in an office?
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Do you want a role with "No call out"?
if the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in SW London. CBW are currently recruiting for two Maintenance Electrician to be based in a large tourist attraction in Kensington. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with C&G, 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance experience. Working with the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training (Testing & Inspection) overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 07:00am to 16:00pmNO CALL OUTRequirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.