Maintenance Electrician (X2) - Oxfordshire / Abingdon - Large Commercial Estate - Up to £31,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Oxfordshire. CBW are currently recruiting for X2 Maintenance Electricians to be based on a large commercial/Industrial estate located near Abingdon in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with C&G, 18th Edition. The electrician is part of a multi disciplined reactive and PPM Team and provide electrically biased support on a large multi building, multi tenanted site. The Electricians role will be to carry out planned preventative maintenance, or respond to a multitude of electrical faults as part of the infrastructure to ensure regulatory compliance and continued operation of site equipment. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £31,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule.
- Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Carrying out Electrical Installations including Testing and Certification
- Carry out 5 Year Fixed Electrical Testing as required
- Complete test and Inspection Certificates in line with Client requirements
- Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
- Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate
- records/documentation associated with the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Work with specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Liaising with the relevant managers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
- Provide technical feedback in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Complete adhoc tasks as requested by the line manager.
- Must be able to attend / be part of the "Call out" rota.
- Full driving license (If you are not located close to the site)
Desirable (Not essential)
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Must have a good understanding of Installation methods and selection of equipment required in Industrial premises’
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills and a flair for great service and leading by example.
- Strong administration skills, be well organised with the ability to process data quickly and accurately and support team members.
- Proficient in the installation of electrical trunking systtes, conduit and cable tray within commercial and industrial environments.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours outside of contracted hours.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to undertake / Pass a DBS or Security check
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing OR Equivalent
- ECS / CSCS Card advantageous.
- IPAF 3A & 3B – Advantageous
- DBS or Security clearance
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information