Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Iconic Commercial / Blue chip Building - London (Liverpool Street) - Up to £34,000
Do you want to work in an iconic building in London?
Are you an M&E /Mulkti-Skilled Engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you qualified electrically, mechanically or HVAC?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for an M&E Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be based in an iconic commercial / blue chip building located by Liverpool Street. The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically biased with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within the building. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £34,000 based on experience, lots of overtime available, further training and career progression.
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Basic electrical
- Emergency lighting tests
- Fire Alarm tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilet, replace taps, washers etc
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds etc)
- Basic fabric duties
- Escorting subcontractors
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
08:00am to 17:00pm
- 25 days Annual leave
- Plenty of OT
- Training (Internal and external courses)
- Career Progression
- Electrically, Mechanically or Air Conditioning qualified (Qualified in any trade)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!