Maintenance / Fabric Engineers - Luxury Hotel / Client Direct - Central London (Victoria) - Temporary role / Immediate start - Up to £13.00 Per hour
Would you like to work in a luxury hotel?
Do you have high end residential or hotel maintenance experience?
Are you happy with a long term temporary role?
If yes, then this is the job for you...
Fantastic opportunity to work for a luxury 5 star hotel located in Central London. CBW are currently looking for two Maintenance Engineers to join the existing in-house maintenance team. This is an on-going temporary contract up to 6 months based on performance. The successful candidate will need to be time served tradesman with a proven track record as a Maintenance Engineer / Handy Person. Duties on site will include carrying out all fabric planned and reactive maintenance across the hotel, such as basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting & Decorating etc.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 17:30pm (40 hour week)
Weekend work will be required on occasions, so flexibility is key.
- An all round knowledge of most trades such as Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting etc
- A proven track record ideally within commercial / high end residential properties
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- Must have PPEwork boots
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Previous experience working in a hotel / high end residential property
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!