Maintenance Plumber - FM Service Provider - Hospital - West London (Park Royal) - Temp - £18.00 per hour - Start Monday 21st September
Do you live near Park Royal?
Do you have Commercial Plumbing experience?
Are you immediately available?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Plumber to be based in a large hospital in West London (Located near Park Royal) The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Plumber ideally with some water treatment experience. This is a temporary to permanent role, so therefore he or she will start on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £18.00 per hour. If you perform well the role could be extended/be made a permanent fixtureKey Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Repairing Toilets and Sinks
- Unblocking Toilets
- Water Treatment
- Repairing pipework and leaks
- Minor installation works
- Flexible in helping other trades on site
- Planned and reactive works
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- City and Guilds in Plumbing
- City and Guilds in Water Treatment - Desirable
- City and Guilds Legionella control within hot and cold water systems - Desirable
- Demonstrate previous experience commercial plumbing
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
- Must be immediate or able to start on the 21st September
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information!