Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer - FM Service Provider - Watford, Herts - Up £32,000
Are you a Plumber / Heating Engineer looking for work?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Do you live near Watford?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer to be based in a commercial building located in Watford. The successful candidate will be fully qualified (C&G, NVQ or equivalent) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to work alongside the team on site and will carry out planned and reactive maintenance relating to all plumbing and heating issues. In return the company is offering a permanent salary of up to £32,000 or they are able to recruit for this role on a temporary to permanent basis if this option is more favourable.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Mechanical, Plumber or Heating qualified
- You must be able to provide copies of your qualifications
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of various plumbing and heating systems including; Boilers, HVAC, Pumps, Motors, Water treatment, All aspects of plumbing etc
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full driving license
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information