Mechanical / HVAC Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Residential Properties - London (Canary Wharf) - £34,000
Are you looking for a role in Canary Wharf?
Do you have experience working on HIU and Fan coil units?
Do you have building maintenance / residential experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical / HVAC Maintenance Engineer to cover a number of high end residential properties located in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be mechanically / HVAC qualified and will have a proven track record in commercial/residential building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance within these private residences. In return the company is paying a competitive salary of £34,000, further training and career progression. It also worth noting that the client is able to recruit for this position on a temporary to permanent basis if this option is more favourableKey duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Ensure regular M&E maintenance is carried out throughout the development.
- Scheduled maintenance duties include testing fire alarms and emergency lighting, inspecting the plant room and light mechanical and electrical maintenance of infrastructure.
- Complete an annual service of all apartments involving: Heating & Cooling, Hot water / HIU’s, FCU’s, Controls, etc.
- Liaise with sub-contractors for both major systems and plant.
- Uphold high levels of communication with the client, responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service records are recorded accurately, with all relevant information detailed, within the agreed timelines.
- Attend out of hours call outs as and when required.
- Overall, to undertake all reasonable requests in line with this role and the wider business requirements.
- To adhere to all H&S legislation in place when carrying out any duty in line with this role
Monday to Friday - 08:30am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Mechanically qualified to Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Commercial Building maintenance experience
- Residential maintenance experience (High End or within a hotel)
- Must have an understanding of Heating & Cooling, Hot water / HIU’s, FCU’s, Controls, etc.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information