Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider – Chelmsford - £35,540 per annum
Are you an Mechanical Engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience in Medical or Healthcare Environments?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in a large healthcare site in Chelmsford. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record within Commercial Maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in mechanical building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £35,540 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Salary
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Logbooks
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Up to £35,540 per annum
- 3 on 3 off
- Earlies 7-7, lates 12-9, days 8-5 & nights 7-7
- 20 Days Holiday
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Mechanical qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information