Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Data Centre - Dagenham, Essex - £45,000 to £50,000
Are you looking for a role in Essex?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work close in a Data Centre?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Essex. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a critical data centre in Essex. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally with a critical site. In return the company is offering a competitive salary between £45,000 to £50,000, overtime available and the chance to work at this very unique and challenging environment.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
- Experience working in a data centre
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!