Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Fenchurch Street - £40,000
Are you looking to work in a brand new building?
Are you looking for career progression?
Do you have new build experience?
If yes, then read on...…
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established FM services provider situated in London. My client is looking for an established Mechanical maintenance engineer based in a static blue chip commercial multi-tenanted building in London (Fenchurch Street) looking after all Landlord areas on a brand new build. The successful candidates will be Mechanically biased / multi-skilled and ideally with an experience of working on a brand new commercial office building. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £40,000, overtime and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
07:00am to 16:00pm / 10:00am to 19:00pmKey duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3 Mechanical
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site / Blue chip site
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of Statutory compliance schedules.
- Good Leadership & Management skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!