Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - Fenchurch Street - Up to £38,000
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you happy working a Mon to Fri Split shifts?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Fenchurch Street, London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located in Fenchurch Street, London as part of a 3 man team. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. working with the team on site, he or she will be required to carry out Mechanical PPM and reactive maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000, overtime and further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
Monday to Friday - 07:00am to 16:00pm / 10:00am to 19:00pmIMPORTANT
- Please only apply if you can commit to these working hoursRequirements
- Mechanically qualified to Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Commercial Building maintenance experience
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!