Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Blue Chip / Commercial Building - London (Aldgate) - Up to £39.000
Are you mechanically qualified?
Are you looking for a role close to Liverpool Street / Aldgate?
Do you want to work for an established FM company?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a landmark multi-let office building located between London's insurance and financial district. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying £39,000, overtime, further training and career progression. Working with the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)Week 1
- 07:00am to 16:00pmWeek 2
- 08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £39,000
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Honest, reliable and hard working
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information