Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Blue Chip / Commercial Building - London (City) - £38,000
Are you mechanically biased?
Do you have plant room experience?
Do you want to work close to Liverpool Street?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
An exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer based in a blue chip / commercial building located a short walk away from Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in mechanical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying £38,000, overtime, further training and career progression.
An understanding of the below M&E plant is essential;
Hours of work
- HIU maintenance
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings, Valves
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Knowledge of water treatment
- Boilers - First line response
- Heating systems
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical
Monday to Friday (40 hours / Split shift)Week 1
- 07:00am to 16:00pmWeek 2
- 10:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- Must be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds level 2 in Mechanical Engineering
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experienced in plant room maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.