Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Blue Chip Building - London (City) - £36,000
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work close to Cannon Street station?
Are you looking for a role that offers progression to a Supervisor?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a blue chip commercial building located a short walk from Cannon Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £36,000, overtime and the opportunity to be fast tracked to a Supervisor.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)Week 1
- 07:00am to 16:00pmWeek 2
- 10:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!