Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Historical Estate - London (Greenwich) - £38,000
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for work?
Would you like to work in Greenwich?
Do you have experience in AHU, Belts, Humidifiers, Pumps, Plant rooms?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on large / historical estate in Greenwich. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ or apprenticeship trained) and will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to the following; AHU, Belts, Filters, Humidifiers (Bottle changes) Pressurisation – basic alarm resets, Copper pipework up to 50mm, Pumps – Strainer cleans, Plant rooms. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £38,000, further training, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique contract.Hours of work / Shift Pattern
- Monday – Friday (5 Days on – 3 days off)
- Tuesday - Monday (7 Days on – 2 days off)
- Thursday – Wednesday (7days on – 4 days off)
08:00am to 17:00pm, 08:00am to 17:30pm & 08:00am to 18:00pmRequirements
- Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- An understanding of AHU, Belts, Filters, Humidifiers (Bottle changes) Pressurisation – basic alarm resets, Copper pipework up to 50mm, Pumps – Strainer cleans, Plant rooms
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
- You must hold a valid driving license (To use the pool car on site)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!