Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Residential Development - Up to £38,000
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you happy to work in Kensington High Street?
Do you have landlord / High end residential maintenance experience?
Do you want a job with "No Call out"?
If yes, then read on...…
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a privately owned FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a high end residential property situated in Kensington High Street. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ, Apprenticeship trained etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, basic electrical and fabric maintenance to the following (Landlord area's).In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000 further training, overtime available and career progression.
Hours of work
- Working alongside a small team on site
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist subcontractors
- District Heating Experience
- HIU experience (Not essential)
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmNO CALL OUT!!Requirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical / Apprenticeship trained
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of mechanical plant: District heating, Chillers, HVAC, Boilers, Pumps etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Daniel Barber
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information