Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - London (Kings Cross) - Up to £38,000
Do you live near Kings Cross?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you mechanically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in commercial building located by Kings Cross station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ, Apprenticeship trained etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, basic electrical and fabric maintenance to the following (Landlord and Tenant area's).
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000 further training, overtime available and career progression. The client is also able to offer temporary to permanent for candidates whose preference would be to start initially on a temporary basis.
Hours of work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
07:00am to 16:00pm, 08:00am to 17:00pm, 09:00am to 18:00pmPackage
- Up to £38,000 (Neg based on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Call out required
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical / Apprenticeship trained
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of mechanical plant: Chillers, HVAC, Boilers, Pumps etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information and ask for Dan!