Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber - SW London (Kensington) - Large Tourist Attraction - Permanent - Up to £34,000
Are you bored of working in an office?
Would you like a role with NO CALL OUT!
Are you mechanically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber to be based at a large tourist attraction situated by Kensington. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across this large static site. Working with the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. Our client is able to recruit for this position on a straight permanent basis or temp to perm. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
- Monitor mechanical plant
- 50% of the work involved is plumbing work (Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 07:00am to 16:00pm (40 hour week)
- Mechanically / Plumbing qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Installation experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Up to £34,000 per annum
- Overtime available
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- NO CALL OUT
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information