Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - Temporary or Temp to Perm contracts - London - Rates £NEG
Calling all Mechanical Maintenance Engineers looking for temporary work
Do you enjoy the freedom that temporary contracts offer you?
Would you prefer a long term temp or temp to perm position?
Are you looking for a role in London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a number of established FM Service Providers / Property Management companies based in London. CBW are currently looking for a number of Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to work various day / shift roles in London (Central / City). Working alongside the maintenance teams on site, he or she will have the opportunity to work in various commercial environments such as; Banks, Museums, Shopping Centres, Data Centres, Listed buildings, Iconic London buildings, Stadiums, Universities, Hospitals and schools to name a few.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across these sites with an understanding of the below. In return the companies are offering competitive rates and overtime.
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings and compressors
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Boilers - Re-set / first line response
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks, PH Testing / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, Changing taps, washers etc
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
- Escort sub contractors
- Offer technical support to other engineers / clients
Hours of work
CBW have various contract roles / hours available, some of which include; Mon to Fri (8am to 5pm, 7am to 4pm, 10am to 7pm) 4on 4off / continental shift (Days & Nights)
- Mechanically qualified - Apprenticeship, C&G or NVQ
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Maintenance / Installation experience
- An understanding of critical plant: Chillers, HVAC, AHU, FCU's etc
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to start at short notice
- Must have your own PPE, Blues and hand tools etc
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE - Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!