Mechanical Maintenance / HVAC Engineer – FM Service Provider - Oxfordshire, Abingdon - Up to £40,000
Are you mechanically/HVAC qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Do you live in or close to Oxfordshire, Abingdon?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Oxfordshire. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical / HVAC Maintenance Engineer to cover a commercial building located in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will be mechanically / HVAC qualified and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is paying a competitive salary of up to £40,000, further training and career progression.Hours
Monday to Friday - 08:00am -17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the below duties;
- Fire alarm testing and sprinkler testing
- AHUs/FCUs – filter changes, belt changes, actuator changes, coil cleans
- Pumps – PPMs or strip downs (replacing seals, bearings, valves, overhauls)
- Motors – PPMs (re-winds, overhauls)
- Water treatment – dipslides, pH & temperature testing,
- Water pressurization units
- Chlorifiers – annual inspection, de-scaling
- Cooling towers
- Boilers – re-sets
- Chillers – re-sets, 1st Line faults
- Mechanically qualified to Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration C&G (Highly desirable - No essential)
- Commercial Building maintenance experience
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information