Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer - 4on 4off (Days only) - FM Service Provider - Hospital - SE London - £37,500
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only role?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work in SE London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Shift Engineer to be based in a large hospital in SE London. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £37,500, overtime and further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
4on 4off - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
- Hospital experience
- Enhanced DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!